lördag 15 augusti 2015

Color Palette

Hi All,
It´s time again for a new challenge over at KennyK´s Krafty Krew and this time we have teamed up with an exciting new sponsor; Graph´It Marker. My talented teamies and GDTs have lots of inspiration for you and the prizes are fantastic so come and join the fun!!! The challenge is always Anything Goes with a twist. The twist is optional but remember to use a KennyK Digi or Clearstamp to enter. The twist this time is Color Palette and these are the colors to get inspired by:



I´ve used Scarlett West for my card and colored her with my Distress Re-inkers. I just love the steampunk girls! You could find them all here together with lots of other cool images like our new digi release Mr Valet. Also pop over to KennyK Stamps to find your favorite KennyK Clearstamp.


I´ve used metal wire together with some other metal details and cogwheels to complete the steampunk style. I´ve also used crackel paint on some details.

Our fantastic sponsors are




Prizes
12 pack of Graph´It Markers
3 digis for the winner (5 if twist used) and 1 each for Top 3


Can´t wait to se your creations!
Hugs Lisa

1 kommentar:

Unknown sa...

Just love reading your blog and seeing your masterpieces! Olivia