torsdag 1 oktober 2015

Happy Everything

Hello everyone,

It´s time for a new challenge over at KennyKs Krafty Krew and I´ve made a Christmas card using gorgeous Bow (adult) to show you.

The challenge is
Anything Goes
 with the optional twist
Happy Everything



The card is made using dies from Tim Holtz and Magnolia. The sentiments in white on blue paper are stamps and I think they are from Panduro, but I´m not sure. They are embossed in white and cut out by hand. I´ve used white crackel paint on the trees, the snow flurries and the base. 
I´ve colored my image with Distress Re-inkers and embossed the Happy Christmas stamp from Crafty Individuals beside her and than used some white crackel paint again around the edges.

Our fantastic sponsor

Now it´s your turn to show us your best creations and any holiday occasion or cause for celebration would fit the twist. You must use a KennyK image but the twist is optional. The prizes are 3 digis of the random winner choice (5 if twist is included) and one digi each for Top 3 chosen by the design team. My teamies have lots of inspiration for you so welcome to KennyKs Krafty Krew and have a look.

Thanks for stopping by today
Hugs Lisa


3 kommentarer:

Barb sa...

Hehehe she's wearing a 'cool' Christmas outfit! It's a another fantastic card from you Lisa. I really like your postage related sentiments and tickets. Barbxx

chrilvian sa...

oehlaaalaaahh
hot
lovely colors

Unknown sa...

Oh what a cutie! She is guaranteed to make someone's Christmas even more special Well done, Lisa!