onsdag 16 mars 2016

KennyK Home Improvement

Hello Everyone, 
Just a quick post today to show you this card I´ve made for friends who just recently re-decorated their kitchen. 

The image is from KennyK and her name is Home Improvement, 
I really like this cutie
you can find her here


I´ve colored her with my Distress Ink re-inkers 
and of course used a lot of my favorite dies


Recipe
I used dies from Tim Holtz, Cheery Lynn, Marianne Design, Joy, Magnolia Memory Box and Go Kreate
Design paper from Graphic45
Cardstock: Kraft and Coredinations in teal with kraft core
Others: Embossing powder, aluminum tape (for the saw and hammer), Distress Ink in the color Walnut Stain and blue ribbon
Thanks for visiting
Have a lovely day

Hugs Lisa


3 kommentarer:

Barb sa...

I love this one Lisa. What a beautiful blue. The little diecut houses look absolutely super. Barbxx

crafty-stamper sa...

stunning card love the image and fabulous colouring -loving all the dies and details----Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
Carol DT x
Just had a nosy through your fabulous blog and now following
Carol x

Kreativelena sa...

Ser at skolen har tatt for mye tid, for jeg har gått glipp av så mange herlige kort. Dette her er helt fantastisk. Jeg blir like fascinert hver gang hvordan du får motivene dine så levende. Det er bare og bøye seg i støvet ;-)