fredag 1 april 2016

Freebie Challenge at Club KennyK

Hello everyone and thank you for visiting today. It´s time again for a new challenge over at Club KennyK and if you want to participate make sure your project features one of this months freebies, Da Bomb or Tori Famous

I have used Da Bomb for my tag, she´s such a cool chick. Love her! 



The background with Times Square I made with a stamp from Deep Red and black embossing powder. The red splatch is made with Distress Stain barn door. The police car is a die cut from a Cheery Lynn die and I´ve used a little of my aluminum tape again to get the look. Other dies I´ve used are from Memory Box, Tim Holtz and Magnolia. The base tag I made using a Crealies die. The little red car is made of wood and colored with Distress Stain barn door. I´ve sprinkled a little black embossing powder on the stars, the skyline and the filmstrips.



Have a lovely day!

Hugs, Lisa


2 kommentarer:

crafty-stamper sa...

Fabulous tag love the sassy attitude image,spray of colour and love how you use your dies to create an amazing scene
Carol x

a Seeker of the TRUTH sa...

Thanks for sharing this stunning card
julie