söndag 12 februari 2017

Honey Sparks and new challenge at Club KennyK

Hello and welcome. There is a new challenge up and running over at Club KennyK. This year we have made some changes for our challenges and the news is that they all run monthly from now on and they are always Anything Goes (you need to use a KennyK image of course).



If you enter the challenge you will get February months freebie which is one of my favourites, the sexy steampunk lady Scarlett West. If you pop in next week I have a Scarlett West card to show you.

For us in the DT we decided to have a theme for our inspiration cards and this month it's Red HotI've made my card with the very hot Honey Sparks

I've colored her hair red hot to fit the theme but made the card black and white. 


I've used a stamp set from Tim Holtz for the road trip theme. 
The 'This Way' sentiment is from Prima. 


The metal decorations are from Tim Holtz, Prima, Michaels and stash


She is colored with Prismacolor pencils



I'm entering the following challenges


Have a wonderful day
Hugs, Lisa


8 kommentarer:

Barb sa...

The effects you achieve on your cards amaze me Lisa. This is another stunning card. I love all the stamps you've used too and spotlighting your main image looks fantastic. I really am in awe! Barbxx

Diane Louise J sa...

Hello…. You have made a stunning card… its fab. Thanks for entering it into our 'Anything Goes' challenge. Good luck in the draw and we would love you to join us again for our next challenge.
[Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

NickScrapShack sa...

En helt fantastisk skapelse Lisa. Älskar stämplarna. Måste leta efter dem, så himla läckra och perfekta till massor av KennyK stämplar. Gillar det svartvita med den färglagda snyggingen!

aussie aNNie sa...

OMGiddy Aunt, look at those tools love them. TH has an awesome collection and you have the skills to use them correctly...Loving that image and gee wizz I really need to find ME time to create for challenges again, so here goes with KKC....hugs.xx{aNNie}

Wendy L sa...

Wonderful card and those embellishments are amazing, thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends, xxxx

Ally sa...

ooooh wow, this is awesome, Lisa! Some dude will surely drool over the hottie with the red hair *lol*! Love all the lush details on your work of wonder!
xxx, Ally

Rainey's Craft Room sa...

So many wonderful metal pieces adorning this fabulous card. I love this image and her red hair, wish I was brave enough to have my hair that colour. A fabulously themed creation.
Lorraine

BożenA sa...

This is gorgeous cards. I love the fabulous design. Thank you for sharing with us Crafting With An Attitude.
BozenA DT CWAA