fredag 24 mars 2017

Happy Birthday, Maryam!

Hello crafters!
Welcome all

Todays make is a Birthday card for my friend and colleague Maryam 
using the lovely Tilda with Love Cake from www.magnolia.nu. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARYAM!
Wish you a wonderful day!

 I've colored Tilda with Prismacolor pencils
on Canson Mi-Teintes paper

The big flower is made using a die from Magnolia, 
Coredination cardstock, white gesso and a white pearl. 
The center holding the pearl is also made with a die 
but don't know what brand. 


The tickets are stamps from I think Whimsey, but I'm not sure. 
I've had them for many years. They are embossed and cut out.

I've used a lot of Magnolia Doo-Hickey dies including the base die but the small flowers and the mesh border are from Cheery Lynn, the big leaves from Prima, butterflies from Memory Box and the numbers from Tim Holtz.

Papers from Magnolia and cardstock from Coredinations. 
Seam binding, doilies and pearls from stash.


Have a wonderful day and thanks for looking
Hugs, Lisa

3 kommentarer:

Tone K. sa...

Åh, det er så stilig og flott! :) Jeg oppdager noe nytt å se på hele tiden. Så mange kule og flotte detaljer :) Herlig! :)
God helg! :)

Ally sa...

lovely card, Lisa! I love hoe the colours match and the coredination paper is so cool, I love mine too!
xxx, Ally

Barb sa...

A fantastic card for your friend's special Birthday. Great colours ans fabulous embellishments. I love the Tilda image. Barbxx