söndag 7 maj 2017

KennyK Danger Dad

Hello!

It's already a week in to May and I just wonder where did April go. 
A bit chilly where I live though.

For todays make I've colored Danger Dad from KennyK Stamps. 
He is perfect to use for Fathers Day projects and 
Birthday cards for the men in our lives. 
He is the progressive freebie at our May challenge 
at Club KennyK Facebook 


The challenge is Anything Goes.
You can enter with just a colored image if you don't want to make a full project, you just need to use a KennyK digi or stamp. 
There are prizes to win for best coloring and best project 
and we also have at least one random prize. 
All prizes are KennyK digis of choice. 
Remember to watermark your creation across the image 
as per Terms of Use.

You can also get Danger Dad digi at the shop 
www.kennykstamps.com
Here is my card and the DT theme is masculine

He is colored with Prismacolor pencils. Lots of layers on my card, as usual. Dies used are from Cheery Lynn, Mariann Design, Spellbinder and Tim Holtz. On some details I've used texture paste and metallic wax, both from Prima/Finnabair


I made a little pocket to fit a tag 
and used a digi sentiment from KennyK Stamps.
Metal wire on the tag.
Love the new gear dies from Tim Holtz, 
you can see some of them at the foreground in this pic


All the black papers are black cardstock with black gesso on. I like the matte finish very much. As you can see I've put some chicken wire on to. For the barb wire (die from Cheery Lynn) I used aluminum tape on cardstock and black gesso. 
Orange papers are Coredination cardstock.



Have a great day!
Hugs, Lisa





5 kommentarer:

Rainey's Craft Room sa...

A fabulous card Lisa. I love the industrial background with the wire mesh details and the colour combo really 'pops'. Fantastic colouring of the image too.
Lorraine

crafty-stamper sa...

WOW absolutely fabulous card,great image and love the use of chicken wire and love the barbed wire die-must go and check that out lol
Carol x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED sa...

Fabulous and amazing card Lisa thank you for joining us over on
Morgans Art World Challenge Blog
Dianne xx
MAW Creative Team

Barb sa...

Hi Lisa, Sorry to be late but I've been on a blog break. What a fantastic card. Certainly very dramatic and I love the use of chicken wire. Barbxx

Art by Zowie Dixon sa...

This card is super fabulous, I just love it!
Hugs, Zowie xx