söndag 18 juni 2017

KennyK Stamps closing

Hello!

So, so sad to see KennyK Stamps closing it's doors at the end of this month. Elena and Kenny have expand their business with KennyK Illustrations and they have no time left to keep KennyK Stamps going. I'm happy for them that their business is going so well and I wish them all the best and good luck in the future, but for me personally and for all KennyK fans out there closing KennyK Stamps is incredible sad. I've loved my job as a DT for them and I will miss it so very much. I will also miss my friends in the design team, it's been the best team ever. I know I will stay in contact with many of you after this but it's sad to not be a team any more. So to Elena, Regan, Lucy and all the lovely ladies in the design team, past and present, and guest designers - Big Hugs to all of you. It's been an honor and a pleasure to work with you.



This is my goodby card to Elena and Kenny and KennyK Stamps. I have colored ElenaK and Buggin Drummer using Prismacolor pencils and went for a rocking, all American style card using a design paper with the American flag from Pebbels and lots of star dies.

Rock On Elena and Kenny!!!


KennyK Stamps are having a closeout sale and at Club KennyK Facebook we have a goodby party, please join us if you can





Thanks for stopping byHugs, Lisa

3 kommentarer:

Barb sa...

Your card is fantastic Lisa. Beautiful work as always.

Congratulations to Elena and Kenny on their success. I do feel very sorry that you and the other design team members are having to disband. I have seen how passionate you have been about Kenny,s stamps and enjoyed seeing all your wonderful makes. I hope that you will continue to share your beautiful cards with us Lisa. Hugs, Barbxx

crafty-stamper sa...

Fabulous card and brilliant texture and details -so sad when another designer closes-but good luck to them in the new venture
Carol x

Ally sa...

I looooooooooooove loooooooooooove your card, so awesome! The colouring is just divine and as usual there are so many things to look at :D
If you look for a new DT, you are always welcome in my Inky Chicks team, just PN me on Facebook (Alessandra Siragillac).
sunny smiles, Ally